Other highlights included:
- World class music and dance ensembles from Russia, Taiwan, Isreal & Croatia (in association with Billingham Intl Folklore Festival).
- Brian Finnegan (Maverick flute and tin whistle player).
- Gris Sanderson and The Harpophonics (UK/Ghana)
- Sheelanagig (Providing a lively blend of gypsy jazz, North African and Celtic folk music)
- Auvo Quartet (UK/Finland. Enthralling young band, blending traditional music from their respective Scandinavian and UK homes)
- Phil Alexander Duo (European cafe culture in the form of French waltzers and Balkan tunes)
- Flamenco (UK/Spain. Beautiful dancing and the sound of Spain brought to you by the regions finest exponents)
- Rhythm Train (Brazilian Carnival with a strong Samba beat)
- HoopLa-la, Zumba and Mandala street art.